STS is looking to hire a Sr. Project Manager for its PMO team.
Below please find the requirements and job description for suitable candidates:
- +9 years of experience in project management. Experience in the IT Field is a must.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or any related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PMP is a plus.
- Effectively plans and co-ordinates projects in timely manner.
- Highly organized.
- Very Good command over English and Arabic.
Project /Practice Management
- Create and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively apply Company’s methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize Company’s exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Project Accounting (in coordination with accounting dept. and projects’ business engagement manager)
- Track and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manage project budget.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follow up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Understand Company’s pricing model and billing procedures.
- Assure project legal documents are completed and signed.
Business Development (in coordination with projects’ business engagement manager)
- Identify business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Effectively convey Company’s message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
- Possess good general understanding in the areas of analysis, design and programming of Company’s solutions that are delivered to clients, and a thorough understanding of Company’s capabilities in this aspect.
Client Management (in coordination with projects’ business engagement manager)
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Lead internal teams/task forces
- Review the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Comply with and help to enforce standard policies and procedures.
TO APPLY : https://goo.gl/CrwvnE