STS is looking to hire a Sr. Pre-Sales Executive, Software Products and Solutions to join its team.
Below please find the requirements for suitable candidates:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in designing end to end consolidated offerings of enterprise software solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in CIS, Computer Engineering or any IT related field.
- Excellent knowledge in IBM, MS technologies and enterprise business solution.
- Excellent knowledge in Custom web and mobile applications development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Develop and expand business and technical relationships with partners/ venders/prospects and customers
- Work together with the account management, sales team, and sometimes vendor to establish and understand the customers’ business requirements and translate them to technical requirements.
- Following up on sales leads and participate in sales and pre-sales client visits.
- Identify appropriate solutions, deliver product presentations and demonstrations to address customers’ needs/ requirements
- Maintain solid, technical understanding of products in conjunction with business benefits
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to run presentations and demonstrations to clearly showcase the solutions to a business oriented audience.
- Provide technical answers and recommendations to clients as well as Promote awareness amongst customers of STS’s position as a regional IBM Premier Business Partner.
- Assist both technical and sales team in determining the relevant technical requirements and hardware configurations for the required customer solutions ensuring the most efficient architecture at the best possible price.
- The presales Engineer will take ownership for any qualified opportunity assigned to him/ her and is responsible for any documentation, proposal, or technical response. One of the presales main responsibilities is orchestrating the processes between all internal and external parties.
- Continuously staying familiar with competition’s (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle systems …etc.) equivalent solutions and systems and be able to highlight the advantages of our solutions and to assist the customers in their decision-making process.
- Maintain a good relationship with IBM product managers, country manager and other relevant IBM personnel.
- Learn and implement IBM Business Partner pre-sales procedures and relevant online and offline tools such as the Product Configuration System, Solution Assurance, etc.
- Design and influence new technology proof of concepts.
TO APPLY: https://goo.gl/R9WH9f