Queen Rania Teacher Academy is looking for a Media and Communications Officer.
The job of Communications officer is to be responsible for a QRTA communication with different target audiences, including customers, journalists, investors, suppliers and the community. They advise other employees and managers on communication tasks, and use written and verbal skills to create a wide range of product and corporate communication material.
1. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
2. Bachelor’s degree in media and communications/public relations/marketing or similar.
3. Speaks and writes Arabic and English exceptionally well.
4. Has a strong background in social media, as well as public and media relations.
5. Outspoken, works on initiative, and actively participates in meetings and discussions.
6. Works well within a team-oriented organization.
7. Is flexible, committed, and able to perform multiple technical tasks at any time.
For applying: email@example.com