We are looking for a skilled Chief Accountant to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Summary of Work/ Job Purpose
Provide support to the financial department by daily accounting tasks. You will be part of professional’s team working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in English
For the interested candidates should submit their Online application form by following this link: