We are looking for a skilled Accountant to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Summary of Work/ Job Purpose
Provide support to the financial department by daily accounting tasks. You will be part of professional’s team working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- prepare and enter Daily accounting entries (journal payment and receipt vouchers)
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Arrange periodic Sales Tax return
- Monthly closing for accrual and prepaid expenses
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Following up and maintain account receivable and accounts payable.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- 5-6 years’ experience in accounting.
- AX Microsoft Dynamics ERP system Experience is mandatory
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Good verbal, written, and communication skills in English
For the interested candidates should submit their Online application form by following this link: