The PenguinIN team is looking for a supremely talented, extremely passionate Mobile Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Android and IOS to join us and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team, working with cutting edge technologies and working on exciting projects that have meaningful impact. As a Mobile Developer, you will be responsible of translating code into user-friendly apps and collaborating with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Write a clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future to produce fully functional applications.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Plan, implement and manage new projects.
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
• A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information System.
• Minimum 1 year previous working experience as a Mobile Developer
• Proficient knowledge of relevant programming languages for Android and IOS such as Swift and Java
• A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
• Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
• Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply with confidence today by emailing a resume with subject “Mobile Developer Application” to [email protected]