The following position is vacant at MadfooatCom for E-payments
Junior Developer Needed:(0-2)Exp
• Participate in the maintenance and support of running projects as 2nd line of support.
• Participate in the quality coding and developer testing for self-developed tasks and other colleague’s tasks.
• Deploy to production environments.
• Follow used CI/CD tools and mechanisms.
• Follow release management procedures.
• Troubleshooting and support .
• Prepare technical documentation for software.
• Follow TDD.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 0 to 2 years’ experience in software development.
• Solid in OOP and Design patterns.
• Solid in used technologies “.net and asp.net MVC, Java 8/9”.
• Well understanding of TDD concepts.
• Well understanding of SQL ”i.e. SQL server, MySQL”.
• Knowledge in ORM libraries “i.e. hibernate, entity framework”.
If you see yourself eligible to the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for in the subject line