Junior Accountant/ Funds Collector
Tebcan, a leading company working in digital health is looking to recruit an Accountant:
- Compile, review, analyze, and record financial information to the general ledger.
- Complete monthly closings.
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations to ensure general ledger account information is accurate, consistent, traceable, and auditable.
- Computes payroll on monthly basis according to the country legal requirements and attach supporting document.
- Manages the receivables through following up on existing contracts and preparing all due invoices to be issued on time.
- Collect revenue from clients
- Provide requested information to auditors, consultants, and management
- BSc Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years working in Accounting with at least 3 years as finance and admin manager role Â
- Experience in Auditing and local Tax requirements
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Self-motivated and high organizational skills
- Resident in Jordan
- Owns a car and driving license
- All applicants should have Bachelor degree in related fields,
Kindly, submit you’re Resumes as to:
Mention the position you are applying for in the subject bar