- Job Description and Requirements
STS PayOne is looking to hire a System Administrator for its team.
Please find the requirements and the job description below:
- Fresh Graduate.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or any related field with very good GPA.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners and clients.
- Good command over English and Arabic
- Participate in monitoring and troubleshooting of STS PayOne solutions at clients’ sites and STS PayOne data center including implementing enhancements and tuning that to improve system and service security, usability, reliability and performance.
- Participate in monitoring and troubleshoot N-Tier, Secure, Multi-channel (Web, POS, Kiosk, IVR, SMS… etc) Web Applications.
- Participate in monitoring and troubleshooting of STS PayOne solutions at clients’ sites and STS PayOne data center including facilitating proof of concepts.
- Participate in monitoring and troubleshooting of multiple OS platforms, network equipment and configurations (Firewalls, routers, switches, VPNs, Clusters … etc), and packaged software (e.g. J2EE/.NET Application Servers, Web servers, DB servers … etc).
- Provide formal/informal training for colleagues if required.
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of STS PayOne solutions at clients’ sites and data center to ensure compliance with established standard policies and configuration guidelines including preventive system maintenance and back-up recovery activities.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that system security policies are followed and procedures are implemented.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, software, equipment, and/or systems including basic hardware installation and configuration skills.
- Perform problem resolution and provide 24 x 7 on-call support (including after working hours, during weekends and holidays).
- Utilize strong problem solving and analytical skills in order to meet STS PayOne SLS (Service Level Specifications) commitments with customers towards their business continuity and smooth operation.