The SCM Senior Customer Care Agent is responsible to deliver a superior Customer Experience to our customer. Proactive in identifying issue and mitigating them, ensure issues raised are resolved quickly. Closely collaborate with other teams. Act as the first point of contact for customers. Actively build strong relationship with customers and able to solve customer problem by providing end to end solution. Working together with the origin and destination team, Global Account Director and Program Manager of the set client to delivery target SCM Dashboard performance, Global Operation Index’s score and customer satisfaction (NPS).
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
- Updating/creating customer specific IOPs
- Adhering to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitor respect KPI’s
- Be the primary point of contact for customer and act as an advocate for the customer internally
- Ensure smooth execution of the end to end shipment by working closely with customer, external and internal stakeholder
- Identify and execute upselling opportunities
- Ownership of rate card / rate sheet of the said client and drive the accuracy of job costing of the product
- Actively build strong relationships with customer and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires.
- Own customer experiences. Lead the team to achieve best-in class customer Service.
- Proactively involve in project rollout and actively seek out continuously improvement opportunity
- Initiate and drive the improvement project/ solution raised by client and get it implemented
- Ensure the compliance are in place
We are looking for
3 plus years’ experience in Damco/ Maersk with Operation and customer service knowledge
Strong Analyst ( Ms. Excel expert)
Perseverant and Action oriented
Collation and influencing
Problem Solving with continues improvement mindset
Operation System knowledge
Lean/ OPEX knowledge is value add and preferred
End to end process knowledge of SCM
Knowledge of MyMaersk, MODS & SAP R3 / FACT will be value add and will be preferred
Good communication and presentation skills
Strong analytical skills and advance knowledge
English Witten and spoken