We are seeking an organized and driven operations officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and a very high level of OCD!
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
(1) Work on projects related to books, from the moment of receiving books in raw format, managing the team that will digitize the books, receiving the eBooks, do quality assurance to make sure everything is perfectly done, to uploading them online so our 700+ thousand users can start downloading and reading them!
(2) Report to and assist Chief Operating Officer in daily tasks and duties
(3) Map-out, plan, and manage projects
(4) Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
(5) Train staff in procedures and supervise their daily work
(6) Set goals for staff and monitor their progress
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
(1) Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
(2) 0 to 2 years’ experience in operations.
(3) OCD..If you don’t know what this is, google it!
(4) Problem solving
(5) Excellent communicator both orally and written
(7) Respectful of deadlines
(8) Location: Amman/Jordan
If interested, please send your CV to 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬@𝐚𝐛𝐣𝐣𝐚𝐝.𝐜𝐨𝐦 and insert the job title in the subject of the email.