Regional Change and Deployment Manager
The Regional Change & Deployment Manager is a role sitting within Change Deployment Team that has been created to deliver a number of high priority projects implementing new systems and business processes across Save the Children International (SCI)’s 55 country offices.
The Regional Change Manager has responsibility for managing the change & deployment activities for these priority projects across a number of countries in one region (in this case, MEEE). They are responsible for ensuring all key stakeholders in the Regional and Country offices understand the C&D methodology and its application, for facilitating and supporting the country offices with each project roll out and consolidation; ensuring active country/regional office engagement and ownership to achieve a successful implementation
In order to be successful you will bring/have the following Skills and Qualifications:
* Demonstrated experience and capability of leading, facilitating and influencing change and the delivery of major projects affecting business processes and systems in the field, in at least one of the following functions: Finance, Awards, HR or Logistics
* Proven ability to work in a large complex and highly networked matrix organisation and influence through ‘soft power’
* Previous experience of, and highly effective in, the guiding and coaching of others towards successful delivery
* Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
* Knowledge of, and experience with, a variety of training methods; ability to be innovative and flexible according to the situation to ensure effective delivery
* Excellent interpersonal skills, a proven ability to engage stakeholders
* Highly developed cultural awareness and the ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
* Knowledge and experience of working within a standardised project methodology
* A strong results orientation and proactive approach
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
* Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Willingness and ability to travel within the region for circa 60%
* A commitment to Save the Children values
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only, for 12 months.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.