Quality Control Officer Jordan Main Duties
• Create test plans.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Organize, manage, and execute the end-to-end testing and the User Acceptance Test (UAT) with clients and participants.
• Backend database testing.
• Perform Load test, Stress test.
• Perform Penetration and security test.
• Participate in testing process through unit testing bug fixes, debugging and fault finding.
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Knowledge and experience:
• University degree in IT, Computer Science or other related field
• 1-2 years of related experience performing required tasks
• Good command of English & Arabic.
• Basic command in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
If you see yourself eligible to the position, please send your resume to email@example.com
with the position applied for in the subject line.