A Project Officer is needed to work in a leading local NGO located in Amman.
A Project Officer is needed to work in TTi, a leading local NGO.
TTi is a non-profit organization, founded in 2010 with the mission of spreading Entrepreneurship and Innovation culture among youth in Jordan.
Position: Project Officer
Job code: POA1
Office Location: Amman
Vacancy status: Open
Required Related Experience: 1-3 years
Required degree: Business, Management, Computer, Engineering, or any related field.
Job requirements and roles:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication, reporting, and follow-up skills.
- Good project planning and management skills.
- Perform TTi basic business assessments (such as SWOT analysis) for incubated businesses.
- Promote TTi programs at local level.
- Measure, evaluate and report the impact of projects/activities delivery.
- Create and execute projects/activities plans with set KPIs.
- Identify potential partners and stakeholders for TTi projects and reach mutual cooperation agreements with them.
- Communication coordination between TTi projects stakeholders (beneficiaries, management, sponsors, partners, donors..).
- Maintain a stakeholders and beneficiaries database.
- Projects status reporting for different stakeholders (including M&E).
- Develop, support and promote projects goals, including message development, social media content creation, and media outreach.
- Develop and implement research assignments.
- Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to project scope, goals and KPIs.
- Formulate effective and efficient research processes.
- Perform fieldwork, interviews, experiments, concept-test, etc. to gather and validate data.
- Organize and maintain research databases.
- Document, report, and present research findings to management and key stakeholders.
Special requirements: Entrepreneurship, startups and NGOs experience are major plus.
How to apply:
Submit your CV to email@example.com mentioning the job code in the subject line and include one paragraph introduction in the email body