Change Agent for Arab Development and Education Reform (CADER) is seeking a qualified, self-motivated professional to fill the position of Training Content Development Manager with the following responsibilities:
• Supervises the content team and the development of training content materials in Education.
• Develops content materials (presentation, training manual, text book, worksheets, and evaluation tools, supporting materials…)
• Develops and participates in analyzing the needs of the target groups and prepares the most suitable outline of the training program that caters to these needs.
• Ensures that adequate standards of work are developed and maintained, time schedules are met and stocks of training and other educational materials are maintained at appropriate levels to meet set schedules.
Job requirements and qualifications
• University degree in education, instructional design, educational psychology, or in any related field of study.
• Not less than 5-year-experience in education, content development or training. Online learning development experience is desirable.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic is a must. (English and Arabic language test will be administered)
• Strong analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of audio-visual equipment, multimedia, visual aids, computer tutorials etc.
• Computer literacy (Excellent skills in MS word and PowerPoint).
مدة صلاحية الاعلان بالايام من تاريخ النشر: 14