Quality & Accountability Officer “Internals Only”
Rights Respected, People Protected
Established in 2012 NRC Jordan’s long-term outlook addresses the problems affecting life as a refugee. We work to build the resilience of Syrians, and to relieve the impact on the Jordanian communities that host them. Syrian refugees in Jordan are struggling. As they contend with difficult living conditions across the country, the obstacles are complex. They struggle to remain registered as refugees, to provide for their families, and to access essential services – including education for their children. The Jordanian communities that host them, meanwhile, feel the impact of hosting high numbers of refugees – with each year that passes, local infrastructure becomes more strained.
Quality & Accountability Officer
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate holds a College/diploma degree or equivalent. Have a very good experience with Managing staff, detail-oriented, in addition to good reporting skills.
We are particularly looking for a positive individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels, to have the ability to analyze data and trends for informed decisions and Capacity building skills, and able to handle the high workload with minimum supervision.
In this position, you will join highly motivated and expert staff who are making a difference to the most vulnerable people in the world’s biggest displacement crisis.
Role Specific Information
The Quality & Accountability tam in Irbid will be managed by an officer, reporting to the Accountability team leader within the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) unit. The call center Officer’s role is to oversee and manage the call center and its staff. He/she will act as a liaison between the call center and Core Competencies (CCs), ensuring timely delivery of accurate responses to beneficiaries’ inquiries, as well as referral of cases to relevant program staff for more in-depth service provision. Furthermore, the officer tracks call trends and provide regular analysis of received inquiries to programs, to ensure the most accurate and relevant responses are available to beneficiaries.
Specific responsibilities :
- Line manage a small team of Technical Accountability Assistants in Irbid call center and ensure timely, accurate response to contacts Support the recruitment of additional staff where needed.
- Manage data analysis and information presentation related to contacts to the call center and produce quarterly reports.
- Run weekly quality checks for incoming and outgoing calls to call center to address any gaps.
- Support program staff in identifying and addressing issues related to program FAQs.
- Follow up with CCs to ensure program FAQs are relevant and up-to-date.
- Twice every month, receive beneficiaries who would like to submit complaints at the Drop-in Centres in Irbid and Jarash according to available SOPs and guidelines and assist beneficiaries who would like to submit a complaint via complaint box if they ask for assistance in formulating/writing their complaint or using the form and follow up on own case.
- Provide occasional support to M&E data collection exercises.
- On a needs basis, provide assistance to line manager in reviewing complaints registered on the database.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks, and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to the plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
Contract period: Through to 31 December 2019 (Renewal based on funding and performance)
Salary/benefits: 1024 JOD (subject to social security and Income tax)
Duty station: Irbid
NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners and to check that its partners have not been involved in illegal activities.
NRC reserves the right to use electronic screening tools for this purpose.
B: Please enter your specific city of residency in Jordan in your application.
To review the Job Description, please download it by clicking on the “Job Description” hyperlink showed below under the related documents field.
NRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees). Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment of fees are fraudulent. Victims of such scams should report them to their local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.
For more jobs follow us on Twitter @nrc_jobs