Partnerships and Programme Development Funding Manager
Contract: 12 months, fixed term
Salary: £31,103 with additional expatriate benefits
Closing date: 10th July 2019 23:59 pm UK time
Islamic Relief Jordan has been running since 1997 with main offices in Amman, Mafraq and Ramtha, with over forty staff members. Our presence in Jordan supports refugees and vulnerable host communities. In the past five years we have reached 869,246 people.
Islamic Relief are looking to recruit a PPDF Manager in Jordan who will strongly lead and facilitate with existing country programmes across the Middle East region to develop coherent programme strategies. You will be designing and implementing quality, result driven operations as well as represent the region by attending meetings and conferences.
The successful candidate must have or be:
· University degree or equivalent in development studies, international relations, business administration, environmental management or related.
· Knowledge and expertise of working with institutional donors including EC, DFID, SIDA and UN agencies.
· Communication and networking skills for relationship building and facilitation in a multicultural environment.
· High level of numeracy and understanding of financial controls and procedures.
· Fluency in Arabic in English.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
· screening clearance
· receipt of satisfactory references
Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
If you meet the requirements of the job description and have a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply on our website http://www.islamic-relief.org/work-with-us by the closing date.