The IT Support Engineers will be accountable for the smooth running of the hardware and software and ensuring that all the technical issues or/and changes required is attended in a highly manner, either over the phone or face to face. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to installing and configuring computer systems diagnosing hardware/software faults.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or relevant field.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Capable of troubleshooting technical issues
- Familiarity and experience within a broadcast environment is a plus
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus