To assist in the implementation of EsatNets solution and act as first line customer support and ensure products are implemented to agreed service standards and that customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Plan and implement project-based activities to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and functional design, as set by the business implementation manager.
- Implement Swift Solutions on customer’s site in accordance with standard implementation processes including readiness checks and trainings.
- Provide level-1 support on standard implementations.
- Give technical and business trainings on the solutions delivered.
- Assist the customers through remote support adhering to deadlines.
- Document all customer interactions and diligently follow up on open customer issues until resolution.
- Adhere to the quality assurance and quality control processes and follow the training guides.
- Maintain a professional and customer focused approach in all customer interactions.
- Identify weakness / issues and recommend improvements in the company development process.
- Ensure timely completion of projects and deployments.
- Work with selected vendors to test/develop new solutions.
- Based in EastNets Amman office.
- 2 years of experience in the IT Field, Financial Markets or Swift unit of a bank.
- Succeed in certifications as per Swift certification track.
- Proven track in software installation and troubleshooting.
- Strong skills in Oracle and SQL Server database.
- Good knowledge of Unix and Windows server environments, including scripting.
- Good knowledge of middleware (Tomcat, IBM Websphere and Weblogic) and MQ Series.
- Proven track in networking, software installation and troubleshooting.