Capacity Building Training CPiE
World Vision (WV) Jordan is inviting potential Consultants, which are all strong and highly regarded within the industry to participate in ITB#1092460 Capacity Building Training CPiE
bidding document and TOR are available on the below link which is available for 5 days only
WVI – Jordan looking for a professional/s expert/s with strong background and experience in providing a short term training service on the following topics:
· CPiE for Front Liners: how to effectively implement the Minimum Standards for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (CPMS) in the given context.
· Gender Equality and Gender Mainstreaming (Project/Program focused).
Resilience and Operational:
- Time Management
- Effectiveness of Self Control and Anxiety management in the work place
- Leadership skills for high performing teams/ Building Effective Teams
- Conflict Management + Effective communication and nonviolent communication
- Writing and reporting Skills + email adequate
The capacity building exercise will be mainly targeting the Child Protection WV Employees whom are responsible on delivering the Child Protection in Emergencies programs in Azraq Refugee Camp aimed to enhance the wellbeing outcomes of the vulnerable Syrian children and their families. Vulnerabilities include – but not limited to- child mirage, child labor, abuse (domestic, in schools and within the community) and neglect, as well as children with specific psychosocial needs who face challenges in adapting positive coping mechanisms. The suggested capacity building exercises shall include interactive and innovative methodologies to equip employees with needed knowledge, tools and skills. The manuals shall also take into consideration the Azraq Camp (and the Syria crisis) context where the CPiE Programs are taking place. The Consultancy shall include 1-2 days for field coaching exercises in which reflects the learnings into the work the targeted staff are undertaking under the CPiE Project, including amending and adding to existing program tools and processes.
The ITB number and Title must be mentioned in the subject of the Email, Interested companies should provide the following information:
Person of contact: name, position, email, mobile number.
Company profile: company name, Registration Documents, legal and physical address, contact telephone and email. List of clients.
Deadline for submitting the Letter of Interest and company profile: 9 December, 2019.
Deadline for submitting Final Proposal 16 December 2019
A qualified candidate must:
· Be sufficiently able to fulfill contract requirements within specified timeframe.
· Strong training and facilitation skills with a minimum of 3 years training experience.
· Significant technical expertise in above titled topics.
· Strong experience in relevant fields of children rights, protection issues.
· Familiar with the Syrian crisis context, preferably in camps settings.
· Good analytical and critical thinking.
· Preference to candidate with field experience.
· Excellent writing skills, with thorough knowledge of Arabic and English **