Assurance – ACE – Translator – Senior Associate – Amman
Line of ServiceAssuranceIndustry/Sector
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Transformation Centre of Excellence practice, within Assurance Transformation Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for developing functions in PwC that support audit engagement teams and audit quality efforts. You’ll focus on enhancing our services related to data auditing, business analytics, visualisation and leveraging of analytic technologies to evaluating complex Enterprise Systems for audit and non audit services.
As part of our team, you’ll work with a broad and diverse range of clients, providing you with exposure to businesses of varying sizes, industries and complexity. You’ll use cutting edge technology working virtually on various audit engagements. You’ll develop specialist Assurance knowledge and play a key role in improving the quality and efficiency of our audits and lead innovation in a range of areas, with an initial focus on pensions assets and liabilities, share based payments, and the audit of Tax.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
– Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
– Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
– Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
– Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
– Share relevant thought leadership.
– Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
– Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
YesJob Posting End Date