Academic Representative Vacancy
The Marketing Department in Al-Redwan for Publishing and Distribution is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated “Academic Representative” employee to join us. The position will be based in Amman, and might require travelling throughout the country.
Responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Planning school visiting schedules for self so as to ensure targeted and appropriate coverage.
- Preparing, giving and attending presentations/workshops for teachers in order to promote Al-Redwan’s materials and gain/maintain adoptions.
- Completing reports for the Marketing Manager as requested to provide feedback on Al- Redwan’s materials and effectiveness of promotional activities to assist in sales and marketing strategies.
- Developing regular contact with schools, institutions and key individuals there in to secure adoptions and ensure availability and usability of Al-Redwan’s products.
- Maintaining broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
- Providing Al-Redwan’s Head Office in Amman with through and up-to-date school records to maximize the effectiveness of our database.
- Undertaking relevant administrative tasks as necessary to ensure smooth-running of promotional activities of Marketing Department.
- Planning, arranging and attending marketing events.
- Have a Master degree in English, Curriculum or equivalent is highly recommended
- Teaching experience, international programs (IG, SAT, IB) are preferable
- Excellent speaking skills in English language, native or semi-native is highly recommended
- Experience in the field of coordination and/or supervision in schools is preferable
- Academically capable of marketing school curricula and textbooks
- Ability to establish connections and relations with decision makers at big educational corporates; Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in different educational-related purposes
- Very strong personality with excellent presence
- Computer literate in MS office is a must
- Driving license is a must
Note: send your CV to
Only those with above qualifications and certificates will be shortlisted.