Middle East University is seeking to recruit the following position:
International Programs. Marketing Manager
Responsible for planning, writing and execution of communications strategies for the international programs that engage audiences and clearly convey the role of the international programs department, the Marketing Manager will develop best practice guidelines for websites, print, and social media communications. The Marketing Manager, will also support in the communications related to the university’s international activities internally as well as external constituents (i.e., interview requests from local, regional, or national press, speeches, presentations, etc…)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic plan for communications to articulate international programs resources, mission, goals, and objectives.
- Collaborate on the development and composition of strategic messages in internal and external newsletters, and determine the most effective ways and timing for deployment.
- Assess effectiveness of communications efforts including social media, publications, media relations, campaign/event promotions and digital content. Lead overall production and write content for all communications tools.
- Manage the development of compelling and timely materials to support relevant activities, campaigns, briefings, report submission, press announcements, etc.
- The management of clay-to-day operations of communication efforts and develop effective promotional plans for the university’s events.
- Stay informed of the university’s communications initiatives and branding guidelines through regular contact with other communications professionals on campus.
- Establish and enforce brand guidelines for use within the international programs and in accordance with the university’s guidelines.
- Gather and analyze website analytics and create strategy to increase traffic to international programs websites
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing with demonstrated mastery of multiple marketing disciplines. Proven success in development and execution of strategic marketing plans and Programmes.
- Experience developing and managing against a KPI framework for marketing success
- Strong knowledge of the development, implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns, public relations initiatives and in digital communications including web and social media content management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible, creative and open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
Ability to think and act both analytically and strategically.
Applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae and contact information mentioning the job title in the subject line to ([email protected])