looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/calls/appointments.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule of appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribingÂ printing and accounting.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist for 1 year, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g.Â printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
- Working hours are from 12pm to 9 pm. Working days all the week except Tuesday.
CV’s must be sent to this email: