Specialist, VIP Relationsip Managment
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible for all activates pre / after sales to improve the high value customer experience and maintaining relationship with VIP. also accountable for all activities involving billing quality assurance and compliance with Ooredoo’s quality standards.
- Maintain good relationships with VIP customers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Identify key contacts at potential high value customers to establish and foster a relationship
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Ensure the VIP / Nukhba dunning actions are taking place on time and manage dunning events daily
- Ensure Customer updates / payments are filtered from the dunning list.
- Liaise with other stakeholders in case of delays in dunning events to notify and seek approval to send dunning events
- Perform Bill Sample planning
- Reviewing Test data and requesting Test Bill Generation
- Formulate test scenarios
- Conduct Testing
- Prioritize Fail test cases based on criteria like impact and severity
- Escalate to the concerned for fixing in case of failed test cases
- Provide proper justification for critical fails after regression and seek top management approval on stopping bill run.
- Propose mitigation options for failed test cases which may include proposals like proactive customer notification, Bill run exclusions, etc
- Be well versed with the Company’s payment options, bill settlement choices and credit facility payment procedures to accurately advise customers on their options for settling their unpaid bills.
- Negotiate arrangements with customers to expedite payment of overdue accounts.
- Work to achieving individual collection targets, as per the agreed collection action plan for the various segments.
- Undertake all actions required by the system and update the database continually.
- Perform onboarding of new customers from a collection perspective , advising them on payment methods/channels to drive lower delinquency rates
- Keep customers regularly advised of their unpaid bills to ensure timely settlement of outstanding accounts.
- Handling Logistics
- Handling PR activities
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by direct supervisor or any other superiors
- experience in Collection
- experience in Telecom Billing
- experience in PR and Relationship Management
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of Telecom Billing & Rating concepts
- In depth knowledge of testing concepts such as test planning, regression, etc.
- Strong Management skills
- Good Communication skills
- Computer literate with an analytical and enquiring approach
- Diploma in Business/Accounting / related specialization with appropriate registration from a recognized professional institute
1. Resume / cv