- Job Description and Requirements
STS PayOne is looking to hire an IT Administratorto join its Team.
Please find the requirements and the job description below:
- Fresh graduate up to one year experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, CIS, Networks or any related field.
- Very Good verbal communication skills.
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners and clients.
- Very Good command over English and Arabic
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Microsoft OS (Windows 8 & Windows 10) on desktops and Laptops.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more.
- Identifies, researches, troubleshoots and resolves technical problems that employee may encounter.
- Good knowledge in networking and willingness to troubleshoot basic network issues.
- Troubleshoot and Fix Microsoft product (Office 2016, Skype for Business, Hyper -V).
- Complete technical reports after completing a customer call.
- Experience with rollout of new systems and upgrades
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, support and troubleshoot N-Tier, Secure, Multi-channel (Web, POS, Kiosk, IVR, SMS … etc) Web Applications.
- Participate in maintenance, support and troubleshooting of multiple OS platforms, network equipment and configurations (Firewalls, routers, switches, VPNs, Clusters … etc), and packaged software (e.g. J2EE/.NET Application Servers, Web servers, DB servers … etc) along with follow up and coordinate with Vendors & Service providers.
- Provide formal/informal training for client/colleagues if required.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures. Ensures that system security procedures are implemented.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, client’s site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Provide network users with technical support and communicates changes effecting the operation of the information systems.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, software, equipment, and/or systems including basic hardware installation and configuration skills.
- Perform problem resolution and provide 24 x 7 on-call support (including after working hours, during weekends and holidays).
- Obtain formal certification in relevant technologies and topics.
- Provide timely status to supervisors and project managers.
- Facilitate and Implement STS PayOne documentation standards.