Director of Internal Audit
• Rödl & Partner – Qatar Branch is looking for an experienced auditor with ten (10) years of experience in external audit, internal audit and accounting but the last three (03) years must be in internal audit.
• The candidate should have twelve years of practical experience in the field of internal auditing along with fluency in English as well as Arabic.
• Some of the key areas of responsibilities would be as follows:
• Create an internal audit department and approve the Internal Audit Department Charter.
• Develop the policies and procedures for the Internal Audit Manual.
• Create the functional Structure of the internal audit department for five years.
• Make a report to evaluate and follow up the strategic plan, governance, new policies and procedures, once approved.
• Issue recommendations on the risk management plan and internal control systems.
• Issue recommendations on procedures and mechanisms to improve and develop operational, administrative and financial processes.
• Issue recommendations on implementing action plans and the required improvements.
• Facilitating the work of external auditors by contributing in providing the necessary documents to carry out their duties.
Interested Candidates Should submit their updated CVs to the following Email address: