Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As part of the Global Industrial Fire Organization, you will:
- Describe and evaluate customer-value dynamics that generate demand for our solutions and identify the target key stakeholders to drive accurate approach plans
- Own the market data analytics and processes that underpin a successful rapid growth program in our business
- Work under direct supervision and in collaboration with demand generation management, sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team, to maximize the profitability of the business by systematically employing market analysis levers
- Analyze market drivers and competition to determine tactical recommendations to ensure compliance with growth strategy
- Assist the management and direction with the market intelligence related activities within the business and/or product line
The role will report to the Demand Generation Leader – Industrial Fire
- Research market conditions in regional and global level to determine potential stakeholders, partners, customers, product sales and value chain
- Performs analysis in the target regions/verticals of product preferences, potential, sales coverage, market size, penetration, market practices and trends, and prepares forecasts and recommendations.
- Gathers data on competitors and analyzes their prices, go-to-market, and method of operation.
- Collects and maintains information on the requirements, organization, budget and preferences of prospective customers.
- Gathers data and manages summary dashboards around current marketing loyalty programs to report customer status and overall program progress towards annual goals.
- Organizes information to assist in analyzing future products and makes recommendations for the development of customers new value propositions.
|25||Prepare and publish metrics and reports|
|25||Identify route cause|
|25||Analyze cost and schedule integration|
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree
- Arabic & English Language proficiency
- Balance theoretical thought with practical
- Integrative thinker
- Ability to deliver on global “startup” environment
- Ability to convey information with clarity and directness using different data sources
- Desire and willingness to be held accountable for delivering business results.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Sound communication skills including the ability to develop and present compelling presentations.
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD55059
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Building 22, Office 303, Nofan Al-S’oud Al-Adwan Street, Amman 11110 JOR