DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition – we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: DT Global .
Coordination, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Support the National Aid Fund and its leadership in the liaison with its development partners and donors regarding implementation of the Jordan Social Assistance Fund (JSAF) and ensure complementarity of efforts with other stakeholders supporting the NAF;
- Support the NAF and its leadership in the planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting and oversight of the Program as per the JSAF terms;
- Support the NAF in developing its annual work plans including performance plans;
- Facilitate consultations, meetings and reporting among the JSAF steering committee members;
- Produce high quality reports and research outputs on social protection issues for a range of audiences including analysis, report writing and presentations where necessary;
- Support the NAF in developing and implementing Monitoring and Reporting Frameworks and reporting on results and tracking input, process and output indicators for its projects;
- As needed, the specialist will be developing adequate M&E tracking tools, in consultation with project donors, PMU staff, and government’s Focal Points as well as conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data in relation to NAF’s activities;
- Facilitating the development and implementation of NAF’s PMU related monitoring arrangements, including baseline surveys, and evaluation designs;
- Support capacity building efforts for the NAF in M&E area through assessing needs, liaising with technical support offered by donors and development partners, and preparing and providing training to NAF staff;
- Perform other particularly assigned tasks, related to the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, international relations, social policy, development, business management or other relevant fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation and coordination;.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of social development, poverty, social protection, and political dynamics in Jordan;
- Excellent research and report writing skills is a must;
- Experience in working with international development agencies;
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills desired;
- Strong pro-active approach, multitasking and attention to details;
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages is mandatory.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment
- Communication: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts
- Adaptability: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment
- Customer/Client Focused: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner
- Diversity & Inclusion: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly
- Professionalism: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those short-listed for consideration will be contacted.
DT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global prohibits discriminating against employees and applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
How to apply
Link to job posting: Apply Here