Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates to be considered for a Communications and Reporting Advisor position as part of our Afghanistan JSSP project.
This position will be based in Dubai, UAE.
The Advisor, Communications and Reporting shall:
- Develop and implement the JSSP communications strategy – to include internal and external communications – designed to meet the needs of INL/AP, INL/Kabul, and other stakeholders. Socialize and mentor JSSP colleagues on the communications strategy
- Collect information and compile project reports, deliverables and success stories in-line with INL and Tetra Tech quality standards
- Compile any other requested content related to JSSP implementation for publication
- Review and edit all deliverables, reports and presentations prepared for external distribution to ensure accuracy of content, formatting and grammar
- Facilitate the presentation and communication of program activities and impact for external audiences
- Advise and support M&E team with drafting analytical reports and performance reports to prepare for external dissemination and outreach
- Maintain and update internal and external contact list for report distribution and communication
- Work with the COT and the JSSP Component Leads to ensure all relevant information, reports, handbooks, lessons-learned, etc. are archived for eventual handover to counterpart institutions
- Rapidly respond to requests for information from INL/K, INL/AP and Tetra Tech, facilitating collection and preparation of information from relevant JSSP staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; Master’s preferred
- 5 years’ overall relevant professional experience
- Superior communication skills including writing and public speaking
- Demonstrated experience developing communications strategies, graphic design experience preferred
- Experience developing positive, professional relationships with clients, colleagues, or business partners.
- Superior interpersonal skills; the ability to interact in a constructive, cooperative, and harmonious manner; to work effectively as a team player; to establish positive relationships and gain the confidence of others
Required Clearance: MRPT
Nationality: American National (AN) or Third Country National (TCN)
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
CV in reverse chronological format
2-3 recent writing samples demonstrating tone, style and writing skills including content, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Must be sole author and no more than 10 pages.
Please apply through Tetra Tech’s International Development Careers site:
Communications and Reporting Advisor (JSSP) – Careers at Tetra Tech International Development (tetratechintdev.com)
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.