Bahrani Group are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist on a monthly base to help our team in Jordan. Our Group is involved primarily in Food Production, Packaging, Insulation Materials, and Home & Electrical Appliances.
– Plan and execute strategies to drive online traffic to our websites and other digital platforms that drive revenue, build brand awareness, and generate leads.
– Develop, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email and social media campaigns.
– Analyse online initiative results and adjust strategies and campaigns accordingly
– Utilize Google tools to understand, segment, and report on campaign and digital performance regularly
– Ensure all projects and deliverables remain on-time and are both setup and executed successfully
– Analyse user behaviour data, extracting insights and recommending tactical optimizations
– Maintain oversight across a variety of channels including Search Engine Marketing, web enhancements, Social platforms, e-Commerce, and web analytics
– Create effective social media strategies and campaigns.
– Stay up to date with new web technologies and digital marketing trends; recommend and implement them in developing digital initiatives and/or update current ones to include them accordingly.
– Excellent organization skills, including time management and attention-to-detail.
– Bachelor of Marketing or Communications required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe.
– Innovative, creative, able to multitask, Attention to details and accountable.
– Experience with SEO and SEM.
– Experience in Mobile App and mobile advertising.
***Interested Candidates should send their CV &, to [email protected] or [email protected].
Mentioning “Jordan – Digital Marketing Specialist ” in the email’s subject line