Vacancy: Application Support Engineer
Location: Amman, Jordan
Apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]
The Application Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting EastNets customers worldwide for all EastNets solutions.
– A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or allied engineering is preferred.
– Sharp troubleshooter and problem solver.
– solid knowledge of various DB engines and Application Servers.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills targeted to a variety of audiences including technical and non-technical users.
– Previous experience supporting line of business applications strongly preferred.
– Manage and take ownership of customers’ reported cases and requests through to resolution for supported systems and applications.
– Diagnose, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis for customers’ reported incidents.
– Provide high quality detailed information and accurate feedback to clients on software functionality for usability issues and software errors.
– Deploy applications releases, patches, customizations and hot fixes over various platforms and technologies.