Administrative Assistant – Receptionist
We offer best working environment and career path and training opportunities.
We’re looking for an administrative professional, A pleasant character and manner.
– with an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
– Formal training in clerical tasks and handling a variety of organizational duties.
– Experience as an administrative assistant or in related field.
– Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Experience as an executive administrative assistant.
The typical primary responsibility areas are the first on the list.
– Answering incoming phone calls on a multi-line system.
– Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming mail.
– Updating and maintaining records and databases.
– Coordinating domestic and international travel, including purchasing airline tickets and making reservations.
– Developing agendas, managing schedules, and coordinating appointments and meetings.
– Greeting visitors and directing visitors to the appropriate party.
– Operating a wide-range of office equipment, including photocopiers, computers, fax machines, and printers.
– Handling all aspects of administrative support.