A Pharmaceutical Company is looking to hire a qualified “IT Support Engineer” with the following details:
The IT Support Engineer must have an excellent understanding of computers (hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technologies, in addition to the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations, successfully handle multiple priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Network engineering and troubleshooting.
- Systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Root cause analysis in problem solving.
- Assistance in managing the daily activities of the IT department.
- PC repair and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
- Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft administration and virtualization.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high pressure environment.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any IT related field, or high school diploma or equivalent with several subject-specific certifications.
- Up to 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with data cabling / computer facilities maintenance
- Preferred Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory).
- Preferred Cisco CCNA certification.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work in both duty stations (Headquarters & Plant) on a predefined schedule or as needed.
If you have the ability and willingness, kindly forward your CV with passport size photo to