A leading laboratories supplies company based in Amman is looking to recruit a Sales Engineer
Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering.
- Visiting customers in Jordan and other cities in different Jordanian Cities
- Reporting daily activities.
- Able to travel thorough the region.
- Able to sign a work contract.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing new accounts throughout the territory.
- Penetration of new accounts, establishment sales quotations.
- Outdoor up to 70%, sales support, customer visits and marketing activity.
- Ensure that orders received have the correct financial documentation.
- Involved in marketing promotions, trade shows, literature and competitive information.
- The job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new customer
- Writing technical reports.
- Assist accounting dept. in matters of collection, when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 year Sales experience in the field of laboratory equipment
- Experiences in Laboratory and pharmaceutical industry Field is a plus
- Driving License is A MUST
Skills & Qualifications
Diagnostic skills– Laboratory Sales engineer needs the ability to diagnose problems on complex lab, industrial, pharmaceutical & medical instruments
Repair and troubleshooting skills – having the needed soft skills and other sales communications ability, provide the accurate advice to the targeted customers, able to do the minimum troubleshooting producers to help customers when needed.
Project management skills – field Sales engineer must have strong project management skills to assist with multiple duties including customer’s calls, installation, coordination, and scheduling, coaching, training.
Computer skills – using computer skills and working with technology to fix malfunctioning electrical equipment is essential. And able to use different computers software.
Communication skills – Sales engineers often act as an adviser to other Customers, Factories, and technical staff members, and therefore need to communicate complex information
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- Sales oriented
- Engineering & service best practices
- Able to solve problems in positive manner and quickly
- Strong persuasive/ skills and able to exercise influence beyond direct authority
- Strong organizational, computer, telephone, presentation, and general communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player
Should you poses the experience and qualifications for the above role, please email your updated resume by using the below link