A leading company in Amman- Jordan is looking for Internal Audit as the following:
Internal Audit is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, and regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews. A secondary role is to provide advice on internal control.
– Excellent knowledge of financial business operations and risk-based auditing attained through 5 to 8 years of progressive work experience with a focus on financial risk and regulatory requirements.
– Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO.
– Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
– Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook.
To apply for this job, kindly send your CV to
Mentioning the position in the email subject.