This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that can offer you a structured career path with excellent benefits.
Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
B.Sc. in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Or Mechatronics Engineering and with the following skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years engineering experience preferred in chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Good Experience in specifying and maintaining field instrumentation and process analyzers.
- Good Experience in specifying and maintaining motors, power cables, MCCs, compartments, VFDs, and electrical installations accessories.
- Good Experience in specifying, Maintaining and Programming DCS/PLC systems.
- Good knowledge of P&ID’s, PFD’s, loop diagrams, installation details, and international standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
If you are interested in the position and you meet the requirements, please send your resume in English in addition to official transcripts to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Human Resources Manager
Jordan Bromine Company
P.O. Box 941967, Amman 11194, Jordan
Closing date for receipt of applications is November 7, 2018