South Central Syria HR/Admin Coordinator
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with c15, 000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and
Contract length: 12 months
To provide a professional administration service to the Syria Hub and to support the Admin team in day to day activities of admin department in MEE Regional Office Syria Hub that includes general administration, office maintenance, visa/travel, asset / inventory management, etc.
Qualifications and experience
- Certificate of education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an admin related work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (required) and Arabic
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
To see a full a job description, please visit our website at https://savethechildren.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=001536&lang=en
Please apply in English using your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role.