Customer Success Specialist
Location -Amman , ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -2803
- Focal point for customer’s shipping requests.
- Provide freight solutions to customers.
- Develops relationships with allocated customers.
- Manage end to end shipment life cycle liaising with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solution.
- Provides spot quotations and closes contract.
- Takes and handles customer inquiries, e.g. Track and Trace
- Responsible for all KPIs and SLAs agreed with allocated customers.
- Takes and registers all customer complaints.
- Drives solution of customer complaints by solving it directly or assigning tasks to other function.
- Acts as first contact point for customer claims; supports customer in notification and reception of claims, provides claims documents, collects required documents from claimant and hands over to specialized claims handlers when documents are complete.
- Ensure seamless transaction liaising with Pricing and Billing teams.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding / Freight in general – mandatory experience
- 2-5 years’ experience of Customer Service preferably handling key business clients
- Good product knowledge (ocean and air freight)
- Working knowledge of transportation management systems (TMS)
- Commercial acumen to drive sales
- Ability to handle challenging situation in a composed manner
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft offices
- Excellent English Verbal & Written skills
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.