A leading investment group have employment opportunities in the disciplines mentioned below:
1- Sales Account Manager
• Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the radio station to many clients
• Effectively build, maintains and retains existing customers by building long-lasting relationships.
• Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them about the radio station promotions & services.
• Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
• Performs collection activities as required.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service / product to the customer needs and objectives.
• Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff.
Successful applicants must have:
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and general sales skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
2- Executive Secretary:
. Excellent English reading, writing and conversation.
• Proficiency in typing correspondence, memos, and other documents.
• Assist with the preparation of agreements, leases, memos, letters, and meeting minutes
• Preparation of extensive travel arrangements and expense reports
• Schedule appointments and maintain a calendar
• Schedule conference calls
• Review, organize and respond to mail.
• Ability to exercise appropriate judgment and problem solving
• Ability to grasp new concepts with a high level of understanding and proficiency.
3. Accountant- male
Experience in accountancy (2-3 years) is a must.
• BSc. degree in business administration or any related field.
• Qualified Applicants are asked to put the Job required on their C.Vs, & attached a recent photo to the e-mail address: [email protected]