1- Field Training Coordinator – Amman
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- An understanding of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English language skills.
- Needs to be patient in nature.
- Liaise with Catalog/Menu team to understand when a restaurant’s menu has been created and is ready to set “live” on the Careem NOW platform.
- Manage and maintain physical and digital document management systems (Proof of training, device handover forms).
- Generate pre-structured reports from our CRM system/Tableau to assist the Commercial director.Shared Responsibilities:
- Hand over all trained and live merchants to the Commercial Director for distribution to account management.
- Track key metrics (Acceptance time, item unavailability) of new merchants to make sure training has been done efficiently.
- Retraining merchants should there be any issues/change of shifts/owners.
We’re looking for someone who can take ownership, who is of service and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application!
We are looking for a Rockstar Account Executive to be part of the deliveries team.
This role will be the central focal point of reference in assisting the Sales with data analysis, admin duties & sales support overall.
If you have the below key attributes coupled with a passion to add value to a growing team, feel free to apply for the role.
- A degree from a reputable university
- 3+ years of experience in supporting the Sales team in administration, data analysis, follow ups, Marketing background is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Highly analytical, thinks in numbers, understands big picture
- Hands on – Willing to get hands dirty