وظائف شاغرة مميزة لدى شركة بيبسي
1- IT Analyst – Master Data
Management Information Systems or Business Administration degree.
Scope of work:
Responsible for the successful delivery of Data, taking into consideration producing good services to the business and managing to maintain this level of service especially for supporting Sales and operation Departments.
- To provide a timely and accurate response to user’s requests to deliver a high quality service in line with the overall aims and objectives of IT services and maintaining application / systems master data.
- Receive, log and escalate service requests as a first point of contact for the Service on the system following agreed procedures.
- Communicate courteously and effectively with non-IT and IT specialists alike to ensure customer and service level standards are met successfully.
- Follow up all the forms to make sure all the needed approvals is available and are expectedly to be routinely updated.
- Develop and follow up Master Data SLA
- Enter verify and maintain master data databases (sales, operations, and finance) for example helpers, salesmen, supervisors, customers, areas, territories, routes, items prices, deposits, discount program codes, customers discount agreements,etc… Vendors and Materials performance follow up.
- Ensure that all system outputs are accurate by continuous system testing and communicating the user’s deliverables and results.
- Assisting users to troubleshoot any issues that may have resulted from incorrect master data set up.
- Create and manage master data in a timely manner, based on information provided and ensure that only valid master data is created, and entered information meets established SOPs, policies, guidelines and convention before being made active.
- Collaborate with Other members, key business users, on SAP system enhancements and system testing.
- Transferring data from formats into database systems without mistakes.
- Accuracy of data entry.
- Keep and Archive master data maintenance forms.
- Familiarity with customers services principles
- An understanding of database functionality and structure
- knowledge of SAP (PP / QM / MM / IM / PM modules).
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize own schedule
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints well in a team environment
- Positive, Energetic, Fast Learner, Ambitious, Self-confident, Flexible, and Team worker
2- Go To Market (GTM) Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Computer Information Systems or any other related field.
Scope of work:
The role is responsible for delivering and sustaining the Go to Market (GTM) solutions in the Sales area for the Beverage Group (JICE/ AQS/ CCMC).
The role assists the Business Sales Leads to identify demands, deploy solutions, train users, resolve their day-to-day problems, conduct workshops and sustain those solutions in the area of Sales and Distribution (Sales Logistics, Go-to-Market, Selling process, Outlet level information, Pricing, Hand Held, Sales Analytics) for Al-Qahtani CIBH group.
The role is mainly focused on legacy applications (MEA S&D & ITAC) until such time they are retired and replaced with a more contemporary solution which should support the Business growth.
Sustain and Support Role
- Manage the Support of Sales and Distribution (Sales Logistics, Go-to-Market, Selling process, Outlet level information, Pricing, Handheld, Sales Analytics).
- Business Demands Assessment (identification, qualification, and prioritization of demand).
- Partnering with functional users to understand current pain points, future needs, and better ways of working.
- Collaborating with other functional peers in developing ideas to improve ways of working.
- Sharing best practices with business managers/users among CIBH.
- Manage the Requirements Specification (articulation of business needs into solution requirement).
- Socializing the requirements with CIBH Solutions team and “championing” the same.
- Partner with solution developers to validate solution and recommended process changes.
- Deploy the change (CI/Bug fix) in partnership with Sector / Regional/ Local Project teams).
- Own L1 and L2 Sustenance (Drive usage of the solution by identifying root causes and mitigating).
- Be the first point of call for super users in the Finance area.
- Attend calls and conferences/workshops with CIBH leadership and Group solutions counterparts.
- Champion User Capability (Drive user capability through training – content creation, delivery)
Reporting progress periodically to managers and business.Conduct regression testing from time to time on behalf of the market.
Assisting CIBH Ops leadership in articulating benefits and providing inputs.
Project Management Role
- Work with the IT Director to develop GTM systems implementation project plans, assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to the project team.
- Identify and communicate resources requirements, ensures resource availability to support implementation.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Ensures that all phases of the project are properly & successfully implemented on time.
- Prepares project progress reports and communicates status to the project team and senior management.
- Updates the IT Director with the implementation status/milestones & asks for assistance when needed to ensure a successful implementation plan.
- Develops and maintains project documentation. Amends documentation with any changes and enhancements, distribute and communicate changes to the functional owner (s)
Manages and tracks consultant timesheets to achieve maximum utilization of consultant time and ensure cost savings.
- Directs and coordinates work of consultants to install, set up, and tests GTM modules.
- Partner with the functional owner (s) to perform the following:
- Performs business process analysis (current processes, recommended processes/procedures, reporting requirements) using the appropriate analysis and implementation methodology.
- Specification of business scenarios for acceptance testing “Test Scenario”
- Coordinates with the functional manager on functional staff training requirements and timing.
- Tests applications and apply quality measures before signing acceptance.
- Evaluates specific functional requirements & recommend how each can be incorporated in the application Identifies and documents application roles and responsibilities.
- Review current processes, future processes, reporting requirements documents with the functional owner (s) and obtains appropriate approvals and signatures.
Direct developers “internal or external” to program required add-hoc reports
Change Management Role
- Play a leading role in introducing change management.
- Effectively manage all training/change management activities.
- Educate managers/functional leaders to use the information to help in building the business & screening opportunities.
- Amends application business processes document with all changes and enhancements, distributes and communicates changes to all functional owners.
Documents and explains new system functionality to the implementation team and functional owners.
Ensuring all Implementations are working properly.Managed and maintained the Production system in a very health way according to vendor best practice toolsMake sure all proper audit procedures are in place and executed to perform an online system healthy check.
Keep systems updated by the most recent patches.
- Deep knowledge of Sales & Distribution Systems and related interfaces to SAP
- SAP-certified in SD module in an advantage.
- Good understanding of Sales & Distribution business processes and how they are supported by Go to market systems.
- Ability to interact with business users and Sales leadership in CIBH.
- Ability to negotiate with directors and managers on outcomes and influence thinking.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Ability to perform structured thinking.
- Good documentation and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Good presentation skills.
- Orientation for customer service and desire to help out of the way.
- Ability to collaboratively work in a virtual environment with cross-functional/ cultural teams.
3- Warehouse Sr. Supervisor
Scope of work:
Lead the plant warehouse by implementing company standards in cost, control, safety, and quality aspects to assure product availability & deployment with the right quality, quantity, at the right time to meet sales and marketing demand & manage the warehouses to implement company standards in cost, control, safety, and quality aspects to deliver overall AOP.
- Manage the warehouses’ people planning; recruiting & training, incentive schemes, career development.
- Manage staff performance through PDRs & KPIs.
- Plan staff availability in shifts and control employees’ working hours & overtime as per budget.
- Assure product availability and capture cases not available to load based on sales demand.
- Measure WH productivity, WH package loss, and shrinkage, setting action plans in cost reduction.
- Lead the availability of empty pallets and separators based on production schedule.
- Lead the availability of packaging material based on production schedule.
- Problem analysis & solving, decision making on the action plans to rectify based on best practice standards
- Assure the implementation and process of control cycles (MIM, AIBI, QAS, and inventory), identify control gaps, and set remediation plans.
- Consolidate & analyze monthly/weekly/daily reports of (physical count, expiry date, product availability, demand compliance, reconciliations, in transit, daily sales, provision, and scraping), report & recommend solutions to PAM.
- Loading accuracy and implementing action plan supporting time to sell.
- Plan and track budgets and cost optimizations.
- Participate in SIP, production daily meeting & regular communication meetings on (sales, control, quality, production…etc)
- Prepare needed governmental and customs coordination regarding scrapping & exports.
- Process & assure WH-related documentation, approvals, and transactions (such as SAP).
- Conduct regular field visits to all warehouses.
- Ensure safety procedures are implemented as per the required standards.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data reporting and analysis.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Planning and coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.