- 264 King Husein Street , Arab Union Insurance Complex , Suite# 801 – Amman – Jordan, Amman, Jordan
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a full of potential and reliable Personnel Officer to join our agile HR team in our new project in Jordon
Are you ready to be part of and learn from an international dynamic team?Are you a self-motivated professional, looking for a new role to get passionate about? Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence?
We’d like to meet you!
What you will need to do:
- Payroll account opening for new employees and other bank transactions.
- Manages and maintains AHRIS system.
- Consolidated Termination/Resignation Report
- Additions and Deletions for Medical Insurance Program
- Summary of Manpower
- Ensures compliance with Local Labor Law.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of work experience in personnel, employee relations and/or HR generally. If you have experience in sizeable, international environment the better!
- Effective and efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility and Adaptability
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!