Middle East for Recruitment (MER)
One of our clintes in Jordan – Amman is Looking for :
– Greet customers, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed.
– Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
– May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
– Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
– answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct office / employee.
– Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calander.
– Deal with booking by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face.
– Promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals / upgrade to current members.
– Follow up on any potential new members.
– Keep the reception area clean and well-organized.
– Prepare bills and take payments.
– Deal with complaints or problems.
– Enter customer data and send correspondence.
– Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
– Microsoft office skills.
Send your CV To : [email protected]