Warehouse Supervisors are generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, they are responsible for securing a warehouse as well as supervising staff.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please send your resume to: [email protected]