Job Announcement: Data Entry
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- BA or Diploma degree.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Verbal Communication.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
Send your CVs to: [email protected]
Kindly write the job title in the subject line.