وظائف شاغرة محاسب رئيسي
tebcan.com a leading company working in digital health is looking to recruit “Senior Accountant”with the following responsibilities:
- Compile, review, analyze, and record financial information to the general ledger.
- Complete monthly closings.
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations to ensure general ledger account information is accurate, consistent, traceable, and auditable.
- Computes payroll on monthly basis according to the country legal requirements and attach supporting document.
- Manages the receivables through following up on existing contracts and preparing all due invoices to be issued on time.
- Provide requested information to auditors, consultants, and management.
- Develop business plan, timeline and budget to perform financial projects.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget.
- Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
- Respond to customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with General Manager in preparation of business plan and operational budget.
- Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner.
- Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist in implementing standard accounting policies.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records.
- Supervise preparation of all monthly and annual finance reports in a timely fashion.
- Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
- Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed.
- Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
- Identify and resolve financial issues.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting. Finance or any related field.
- At least 7 years working in Accounting.
Qualified candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] with “Senior Accountant” in the subject.