Hammoudeh Food Industries Co. is looking to attract a candidate to fill the position of “Maintenance manager” as per the following:
Food (Dairy) and Beverage
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Knowledge and experience:
1- Minimum of 12 years (cumulative) experience in maintenance management of the following:
• Production & Utility systems
• Ability to implement the active preventive maintenance system, ability to modify and ability to upgrade content of preventive maintenance system.
• Team leading and maintenance activities comprehensive management
• Managing spare parts inventory logistics.
2- Ability to develop , modify and generate the following:
• PID “Process and instrumentation diagrams “drawings.
• Machinery layout drawings.
• Process flow/schematic diagrams” block diagrams “.
• Item list excel sheets as per PID drawings and Machinery instruction manuals.
• Conduct needed engineering calculations required for proper selection of equipments and components.
• Use computer software to do pipe sizing and construct piping system is an advantage.
• Use computer software to do cable sizing/switch gear component sizing and construct electric power distribution ( ATS/MDB/SDB/ MCC ,… ) system is an advantage
3- Ability to do resourcing for the following:
• Spare parts.
• Lubrication requirements (oils/greases/ manual lubrication setup / automatic central lubrication system).
• Consumables and maintenance tools.
• Fluid flow components (pumps, valves, piping systems).
• Logistic equipments ( for Warehouse, production facilities and maintenance staff use)
• Safety products (company facilities & Staff).
4- Knowledge in :
i. Food Safety requirements (food & beverage).
ii. Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP); People, premises, processes, products and work procedures applied to Maintenance Interactions in Dairy Manufacturing.
iii. Basic knowledge in Building Structural maintenance requirements.
5- Knowledge in industrial automation systems and components:
i. system handling ( pneumatics/ hydraulics/ mechanics of machines / fluid mechanics / heat transfer )
ii. System handling (PLC / HMI/ Speed Control/ Total Integrated Automation).
iii. Process control components and systems
iv. Knowledge in SCADA is an advantage.
v. Knowledge in SERVO DRIVE is an advantage.
6- Knowledge in Industrial Mechanical Refrigeration including:
i. System Handling
ii. Refrigeration System control logic and setup
iii. Requirements for retrofitting to “Environmental friendly system “.
iv. Industrial water chillers
7- Ability to manage purchasing for spare parts and maintenance consumables according to company rules and procedures (purchase orders are linked to preventive maintenance plans).
8- Good Knowledge in English language, common MS Office software, AutoCAD and commonly used computer software.
9- Having attended Basic / Advanced Training courses related to field of specialty is an advantage.
10- Evaluate Staff Performance and need for conducting training to guarantee Continuous improvement is staff competency.
11- Ability to manage time and coordinate with other departments as required by maintenance activities (corrective& preventive).
12- Willingness to participate and encourage team of engineers to efficiently contribute to R&D efforts required from maintenance /technical department.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to the following email mentioning the job title in the subject line: [email protected]