Brand, Advertising & Digital Planning Officer/Sr. Officer
Responsible for managing all advertising and branding related issues, from agency relations, to product launches and ensure getting the best impact, coverage and spread by implementing a 360 plan to maintain Umniah’s image, brand equity and identity.
Handle the advertising and Branding Campaigns
- Work with the Manager to define advertising and branding objectives per campaign.
- Handle the advertising and brand campaigns briefs for Umniah.
- Work with Manager to set media strategy and objectives per campaign.
- Deliver all online, offline and website materials related to roadmap launches, and ensure an integrated launch with 360 effect .
- Manage the marcom budget sent for each campaign.
- Work with the media and advertising team and agencies to deliver on all campaign objectives.
Manage events’ branding and designs
- Cooperate with internal & external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
Maintain and oversee Umniah Brand Guidelines
- Maintain and ensure that Umniah Brand Guidelines are implemented correctly.
Handling all roadmap deliverables
- Deliver all online and website materials related to roadmap launches, and ensure an integrated launch with 360 effect .
- Update ATL & BTL materials .
- Branding and events materials.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
Work Experience: a minimum of 3 – 5 years
- Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability).
- Umniah packages (products included, price, availability).
- Subscription terms and conditions.
- Media (offline & Online) management and methodologies.
- Market Knowledge: Mobile Telecommunications industry, Consumer behavior and consumer segments.
- Excellent command of MS office
- Marketing Strategy: Customer Strategy, Channel Strategy, Pricing Strategy, Product Strategy
- Project Management: Project Planning/Tracking, Resource Allocation and Budgeting, Project Reporting, Issue Resolution
- Communication: Advertising, Public Relations
- Market Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Excellent command of English language speaking and writing
supporting the strategic vision for new and existing products and services as part of the agile digital development team.
As a Technical Architect, the jobholder will be helping to plan, review, and oversee ongoing operations of business critical applications. Leverage his/her experience, troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using his/her knowledge and toolkits. The jobholder will work across customer organizations to ensure customers’ applications are well designed and scaled to the needs of large events.
The jobholder will be a part of the cross-functional developers supporting to build rapid MVP experiments adapted to their specific, innovation focused, use cases.
The Job Entails Exposure To:
Plan, review, and oversee ongoing operations of business critical applications.
- Drive key architecture decisions to solve critical, complex problems to achieve goals using your experience in Cloud architectures specifically: Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, AWS), Firebase, Server-less architecture…etc
- Manage development of database technologies from Microsoft, Amazon or Google (Big Data & NoSQL and RDBMS)
- Analyze use cases, procedures, and problems to develop technical architecture for new and existing platforms, and providing architectural guidance and oversight.
- Develop a plan for cyber security including DDOS, malware, phish, data encryption and decryption, and disaster recovery (DR)
Ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud, on premise, or hybrid
- Build Business Case development/TCO, application assessment, and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- Use your experience in NoSQL, caching and in-memory databases to drive decisions and achieve goals
- Combine specialty area(s) with broad knowledge of other disciplines (such as iOS / Android application programming and SDKs, Cookies, iOS and Android device identifiers such as IDFA) to deliver coherent end-to-end architectural guidance
- Ad serving / trafficking experience
Translate business needs into technical and operational plans
- Focus on quality programming, clean coding, and details to drive architecture towards long-term goals and objectives
- Design techniques using multi-core/multi-threaded/socket programming once needed
- Manage development and propose solutions using of RESTful/JSON-RPC/gRPC/GraphQL API services
- Provide insights to open source tools
Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Solve novel problems that impact products and/or technologies using strong system analysis skill
- Lead operation using CI/CD tools including Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Lead operation using revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and any related IT fields.
Experience: a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT preferably from a System Integrator Environment.
Certificates: AWS, Google Cloud Architect, or related certification is a strong plus.
- 5+ years of software design, development, and operation experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing, architecture, operating and developing large-scale services with a strong understanding of scaling and performance.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud, on premise, or hybrid.
- Engage with Managers and Directors’ Level to translate business needs into technical and operational plans o Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning.
- Passion for automation over repetitive manual work.
- Database internals, query processing and query optimization
- Data modeling and architecture o Software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Helm, and other CNCF (Cloud Native Computing Foundation) projects
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter) in addition to performance and load test tools is a plus
- Project Management: Project Reporting o Applications Management: Telecommunication systems, Development platforms
- IT Development: Software development
- Database Management: Database management, Data warehousing, Knowledge management
- Analysis Techniques: Requirements analysis and design
- Excellent command of English language speaking & writing