وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة أرامكس
Senior Insurance Officer
Purpose of the Job:
To provide day to day management, oversight and support of Local Insurance Policies across the network whilst also providing contractual review support to the Insurance Team lead and Head of Insurance.
Local Insurance Policy Management
* Coordinate with Stations and source the updated sum insured and limits 60 days before expiry of the policies.
* Initiate renewal discussion with the local broker once the sum insured & limits are received from station.
* Review and assess terms received from broker to ensure they are in line with Aramex requirements (i.e. against Aramex Corporate / Global policy).
* Review existing policies and negotiate enhancements and coverage improvements to be implemented on renewal and discussed with broker.
* Prepare renewal summary and send to line Manager for approval.
* Check the mandatory insurance per country and see if we can cancel local policy that are not mandatory and which are covered under Global policy.
* Maintain and review all policy information in the Global Chart file to ensure data quality.
* Develop annual Local Insurance Policy Status Report to demonstrate coverage and cost efficiencies achieved each year.
* Review contracts/ tenders for technical coverage and issue to insurance broker for their comments/ feedback.
* Review the responses received from broker and discuss with Insurance Leader if any clarifications.
* Maintain a file to track all the contracts/tenders received.
Training & Awareness
* Develop and provide training on various technical insurance matters
* Assist Head of Insurance on various internal local Station insurance policy related matters and contracts
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant fields
* Certification from internationally known, reputable Insurance Institutes would be a plus (i.e. ACII)
* Proven insurance skills and capabilities (i.e. demonstrated ability to support insurance renewals – general insurance etc)
* Insurance knowledge with a minimum of 5 years of insurance experience across geographies and industries (logistics preferable)
* Demonstrate ability to develop and building effective working relationships with peers and management